The successful candidate will work as part of the Dotser team to work on website presentations, marketing material and social media content.
What to expect:
The nature of the day-to-day work varies widely and includes brand identity design, marketing materials, document layouts, web /digital graphic design, corporate presentations and app design will all be part of the role.
Responsibilities will include:
- Creating both online and offline artwork and graphics including wireframes, web banners, print ads, social media images, infographics, corporate presentations.
- Working with Sales and Business Development team to define assets and collateral needed
- Managing all design assets
- PR and content management, development of assets for use on social media, through influencers, news editors and vloggers.
Skills / Experience:
- Must be proficient in the Creative Suite including Photoshop, Illustrator & InDesign
- HTML5, CSS and dynamic website design knowledge or experience an advantage
- Experience with social platforms and creating content an advantage
- Candidates must have at least 1-3 years of graphic design experience in a workplace environment
- Experience with software such as Google Web Designer for creating basic animations and/or basic video editing skills an advantage
How to apply:
Apply for this job
Please submit a CV and PDF portfolio of your design work, indicating your specific role in any group projects, along with a covering letter and links to view relevant online work.