Dotser are seeking a Front End Web Developer with hands on experience in HTML, CSS, Node JS, & PHP.
The successful candidate will work as part of the Dotser web development team and be capable of combining mobile first design methodologies and programming techniques.
- Develop mobile first intuitive user experiences for client websites, the Dotser platform and custom web applications.
- Work directly with the CEO / Founder, designers, sales and marketing team to ensure technical feasibility of UI/UX concepts.
- Create template prototypes and layouts for delivery of web content with Dotser CMS.
- Coordinate with programmers in the implementation of mobile first intuitive interfaces.
- Experience with mobile designing and developing.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Experience using versioning tools, particularly GIT. Degree level qualification in a relevant discipline.
Apply for this job
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Knowledge of PHP and MySQL
- Understanding SEO practices, coding techniques and trends
- Understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms.
- Good understanding of request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX.